When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

51 panther

-
Did the chaingaurd wat do you think Mark Johnson
20200307_133022_HDR.jpg

20200307_133022_HDR.jpg

Awww fudge man that sucks well i guess while my seat is getting done i can scuff it, tape it off, and rehit it with the gloss black again lay the 1/16th inch and clear it again, its gonna take 2 to 3 weeks for my seat to get done so i got time i guess.

Awww !^@# man that sucks well i guess while my seat is getting done i can scuff it, tape it off, and rehit it with the gloss black again lay the 1/16th inch and clear it again, its gonna take 2 to 3 weeks for my seat to get done so i got time i guess.
Sorry.:(

Use a heat gun on low, then start to lift an end. Once you can get a good grip on it lay it back flat against the surface and slowly pull it back. This will help keeping the tape from lifting the paint like an upward force would do. On occasion I would also spray some WD-40 on the tape while heating and pulling.

Back