When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

51 Schwinn ?

-

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
Serial number says it's a 51 no head badge. Original orange and white paint. The fork is bent up some. $150 shipped from Minnesota to the lower 48 PayPal for payment please

Thanks Chad

IMG_2457.JPG

Yeah maybe not a Schwinn but probably a prewar-post and perhaps a CWC 'roadmaster' as they made smooth welds like Schwinn's type or another make. (CWC's own line, besides western flyers and many others, was the roadmaster) I know this B/C firt time I ran across an unmarked prewar CWC I thought was Schwinn too. That smooth welding on front post fooled me but is one of the prewar tell-tails of CWC and prob a few other makes too. . .

There's a prewar Shelby in this link: http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/help-identifying-prewar-hiawatha.46257/ with this frame style but not smooth welds but, maybe that's it?

Last edited:
Back