When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

52 Pacemaker Project seat

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

skeezer

Finally riding a big boys bike
I recently picked up this NOS 1952 Pacemaker frame made by Schwinn. I have 4 engines to pick from so no problem there and I can substitute other parts as it's not going to be a restoration at this time. I intend to use Worksman wheels for example. The tough part it looks like is going to be the seat. Therefore, I hope to get some leads. I understand that the later Pacemaker shared a seat with the Sportsman and the Ambassador? Any help is appreciated.

znos.jpg

same seat as sportsman,ambasador,pacemaker,try ron houk in ca. has lots of whizzer parts...nice frame i found my 52 pacemaker 10 miles from my home good luck with your new project

100_0297.JPG

I recently picked up this NOS 1952 Pacemaker frame made by Schwinn. I have 4 engines to pick from so no problem there and I can substitute other parts as it's not going to be a restoration at this time. I intend to use Worksman wheels for example. The tough part it looks like is going to be the seat. Therefore, I hope to get some leads. I understand that the later Pacemaker shared a seat with the Sportsman and the Ambassador? Any help is appreciated.

View attachment 1389489
Hey Ski, are you going to use your 700 engine?

Back