When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

52 Phantom Rehab

-

sfhschwinn

I live for the CABE
image.jpg
image.jpg
I got this on a tip from bikesnbusses and crazy8. It was in a hooka lounge in Astoria ny. My friend is parting a phantom that had a large amount of the frame repainted as well as repop parts so I bought the recovered seat, repop tail light and then a few other parts as spares. Rear Carlisle blew apart when I filled it up today. Will have original seat recovered. Tank is in the mail original but restored. Will clean the chrome in an OA bath as soon as it arrives. Can't wait to see final product! Rides great though

LOT OF POTENTIAL IN THAT BIKE!
WE WILL FOLLOW YOU YOUR REHAB OF IT.
IF YOU WANT A SMOOTH BRASS KEY CUT TO FIT THE CYCLE LOCK
OR A BROKEN KEY REMOVED OR LOCK REPAIR, I CAN HELP!
EMAIL ME DIRECT AT [email protected]
WES PINCHOT

What is the solution in the pool that removes rust, I cant believe the fenders? Is it available at a depot store or ACE hardware?

Mike

Phattiremike,,, it is called Oxalic Acid Google it Florida laboratories sells it on E-Bay.

Sfhschwinn,,, where did you get your blue small swimming pools for soak tanks? can't find them in Ohio ?

Phattiremike,,, it is called Oxalic Acid Google it Florida laboratories sells it on E-Bay.

Sfhschwinn,,, where did you get your blue small swimming pools for soak tanks? can't find them in Ohio ?

thanks for the info on the oxalic acid! In working on a monark and will try it.

Mike

No problem,,, found the plastic small pools at Walmart close out price $ 5 dollars each . Now I can start on my 1950 Phantom

Back