When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '52 Rollfast ?frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have what I believe is a 1952 Snyder built Rollfast 26 inch frame. It could be a Hop Along frame. I was told early on that it was a Wards Hawthorn. I could not get any WH head badges to line up with the holes. There are a bunch of different WH badges that I do not have. The Rollfast badge fits. It has a very odd sized seat post and one is included. I would like to get $75+ /NOW $65 shipped. Let me know if you need more pics. Truss fork not included

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308 (1).jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

Last edited:
How do you determine dates on a Rollfast?
Bart
During 1940, they began using the reverse date & factory code on the BB. A 1940 bike made in the Indiana factory would be stamped "04 EH". Bikes made in NY were stamped 'SN'. They continued this coding through 1958. In '59, they started with 'A' serial numbers, on the rear dropout. It's thought they did this through '69 before returning to A again, but details are sketchy.

During 1940, they began using the reverse date & factory code on the BB. A 1940 bike made in the Indiana factory would be stamped "04 EH". Bikes made in NY were stamped 'SN'. They continued this coding through 1958. In '59, they started with 'A' serial numbers, on the rear dropout. It's thought they did this through '69 before returning to A again, but details are sketchy.
Guess I’m looking on the BB tomorrow AM!!

Mine is a post war rat and my favorite rider!

Back