When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

52 Schwinn? Chevron Badge

-

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
FDCCF6B3-E9D1-4567-8C2E-6A43B61F50D3.jpeg

I’m trying to get this 52 Chevron badged DX up and going. I will be posting an add in the wanted section for a color matching guard and a proper seat. It still needs some cleaning the original paint is ok the top tube is chipped up pretty good. Decent chrome on the s2’s. Thanks for checking it out.

So I’m reading some other post about serial numbers. When I research the serial number on this bike it says 52. The serial number is under the bb. So is it a 47? I’m also using a girls 47 for fenders and wheels are they not correct? It seems as the rear fender doesn’t line up right with the bolt holes. The colors are dead on so I hope I can make it work.
247EFEFF-2EC0-46D9-916D-ED5C7DD12248.jpeg

I don’t believe there S2s would be original on a ‘47, but maybe could be optional on a very late one. Are they knurled or not?

Great bike and color. I thoroughly enjoy my ‘48 un-equipped.

Back