When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$53.00 for a Motobike frame?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barto

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
There are times when something screams "Buy Me", and thats what I have...a buy me bike.....for $53 bucks!!! Badge says "Wards Harthorne Flyer" S/N V14185.....what is it and more importantly what year is it?

The Front fork is pretty wide and would accept a pretty big tire (2.125 no issue at all) it has a few dents In the drivers side.

Thx,
Bart

20180730_150700.jpg

20180730_150800.jpg

20180730_150830.jpg

20180730_150925.jpg

Yeah, the seller said it was a 35 but I'm not sure about that.
Front fork is tweaked for sure...would love to find a replacement as this one is pretty wide......I would love to put some Fat Frank's on!
Bart

There are times when something screams "Buy Me", and thats what I have...a buy me bike.....for $53 bucks!!! Badge says "Wards Harthorne Flyer" S/N V14185.....what is it and more importantly what year is it?

The Front fork is pretty wide and would accept a pretty big tire (2.125 no issue at all) it has a few dents In the drivers side.

Thx,
Bart

View attachment 845740

View attachment 845741

View attachment 845742

View attachment 845743
Howdy! Are you a fellow picker? Guitar picker that is. LOL

This is a real crappy photo of a 1935 Schwinn Excelsior I used to have. This is why I thought yours may be a Schwinn. Now that I went back and looked at the photo, they look different around the head tube.
35 X.jpg

This is a real crappy photo of a 1935 Schwinn Excelsior I used to have. This is why I thought yours may be a Schwinn. Now that I went back and looked at the photo, they look different around the head tube.
View attachment 845756
Yep, just a bit different. In fact, this it my area of Concern as when I looked up Hawthorne Flyer Motobike, I found two frame styles. Both were different in the head tube area.
Bart

Back