When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$53.00 for a Motobike frame?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Could be the ''driver's'' side is the area behind the fork.

Could be the ''pedestrian's'' side is the area in front of the fork.

WHAT.jpg

..... p.

Last edited:
It looks pieced together to me. Fork could be from another bike, crank from something else, and wheels from somewhere else. 5/8" seat-post size should get you going on frame ID. Frame, crank and pedals are worth $53 for sure.....

Howdy! Are you a fellow picker? Guitar picker that is. LOL
Picker, my Brothers and Father play, but not me, I'm lead Singer in two Rock Bands (FullKrew & Usual Suspects). Guitars are more of Art to me...just love the look, I have some 17 Guitars including 4 basses and some 7 Amps a Uke and a studio. This is a portion of my collection My friends and brothers are Constantly borrowing and gigging them (they do need the excersize...lol) ...gotta love Rock Music! I've taken lessons but just don't seem to pick it up ( I can sing my ass off though). My last guitar teacher was more impressed with my guitars than with my playing..lol
Bart

20150506_204835.jpg

Picker, my Brothers and Father play, but not me, I'm lead Singer in two Rock Bands (FullKrew & Usual Suspects). Guitars are more of Art to me...just love the look, I have some 17 Guitars including 4 basses and some 7 Amps a Uke and a studio. This is a portion of my collection My friends and brothers are Constantly borrowing and gigging them (they do need the excersize...lol) ...gotta love Rock Music! I've taken lessons but just don't seem to pick it up ( I can sing my ass off though). My last guitar teacher was more impressed with my guitars than with my playing..lol
Bart

View attachment 867497
Cool, guitars are beautiful. I play and sing classic Rock, not in a band. My dad, brother and I used to belong to an organization called Project Joy. It had a bunch of volunteers that went around to rest homes and played old country tunes etc. Banjo Bob was one guy I remember. I didn't know any country songs before that, except some Johnny Cash tunes. I still play with some friends, but that's about it. I think I have about twelve guitars now? Along with a 100 year old Violin I can't play, and a Mandolin I can play about 1/2 dozen chords on.

Cool, guitars are beautiful. I play and sing classic Rock, not in a band. My dad, brother and I used to belong to an organization called Project Joy. It had a bunch of volunteers that went around to rest homes and played old country tunes etc. Banjo Bob was one guy I remember. I didn't know any country songs before that, except some Johnny Cash tunes. I still play with some friends, but that's about it. I think I have about twelve guitars now? Along with a 100 year old Violin I can't play, and a Mandolin I can play about 1/2 dozen chords on.
My Dad had Country Western and Ragtime bands when I was growing up (1960's), I do Classic and Alternative Rock, My older Brother writes and plays his own Acoustic stuff, My younger brother writes his own stuff but plays in a Country Western band (60's stuff) and I used to DJ... Between my two bands, Brothers and myself, we must have some 80 + guitars and Basses. At 60 I still gig, one of my Bass players is 70 and gigs with two separate bands. We have played a few Sr. Centers and wow, they love us (and feed us too:)).

Love to see some of your guitars!

BART

Here's a few more. I'll try and find some more photos and post them. One time we were at a senior center, we played a couple songs and then my dad said, how we doin' folks? This fellow in the back piped up and said, the first song was pretty good but it went down hill from there. LOL

1947 Magnatone 7 watt tube amp
aok1.JPG

My first guitar
1990 ibenez dreadnaught accoustic.jpg

2006 ibenez exotic wood accoustic 02.jpg

BARRY'S - ZAKK WYLDE LES PAUL BULLSEYE 06.jpg

LUNA & GIBSON LES PAUL 8-8-07 01.JPG

DSC01246.JPG

LUNA & GIBSON LES PAUL 8-8-07 02.JPG

LUNA & GIBSON LES PAUL 8-8-07 03.JPG

I also have another Zak bullseye guitar, a Peavy Classic 212, a fender accoustic amp with a built in PA, a Marshall tube amp, a couple old parlor guitars, three stratocaster copies and two cheap accoustic guitars from the forties.

Badge says "Wards Hawthorne Flyer" S/N V14185.....what is it and more importantly what year is it?
Thx Bart
Might be a 1934-V, (and from Little Falls).

What may throw-off people like myself, at first, is that the bike might be an odd, sometimes off-catalog, “heavy service” model, as shown in post #15, (Island Supply 1938 reprint).

Last edited:
Snyder for 34 would be "D" I think. the thing that should identify that frame is the way the drop in the top bar is a soft curve which is then carried into the top portion of the seat stays---not a snyder feature of 34-35 as far as I know. This frame seems to be a few years later--starting to become the fully curved frame of mid-late 30s--on. It's all about those seat stays as far as identification. 36 Huffman??

Last edited:
Back