When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

53 Colorflow Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got my frame clearcoated this past weekend and I’m hoping to get it wet sanded this week and buffed to a brilliant shine. If so I will start assembly and post some pictures. I’m still waiting on my chrome shop and hoping to get a call within the next couple of weeks. JimRoy

Started assembly today. I will be glad when the chrome is done. Lots more eye candy before it’s completed. The wrap around fender brackets will be chrome. I will rough install the tank tomorrow so you can get an idea what it will look like. JimRoy

While I’m STILL waiting on the chrome to get completed (should be in the next couple of weeks), I stared working on the batwing light. Viewing from the rear, the left light assembly is original. Tech549 gave me a socket base and reflector and I fabricated everything else for the right. I only spent a couple of hours on it so it’s not perfect, but solid. I will send more pictures this week as I get more done. Thanks, JimRoy

I started assembly today. I hope to have the big reveal by the end of the week. I need to install the custom ports in the tank, make adjustments, touch up the paint after assembly and install the batwing light. Thanks for looking. JimRoy

Last edited:
Back