When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

53' Western Flyer X53 clean up.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Been busy so I haven't had the chance to finish getting it together. Did decide to clean up the og bars and use them. Had to replace the stem with the closest one I had. Also had to replace the crank, it was bent and rigged to make the bearing race work. Can't wait to finish and take it for a ride, of course it is supposed to rain the next couple days.

View attachment 690584 View attachment 690585
sweet!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's turning out beautifully!! It's amazing what some patience and attention to detail, how well these old bikes come out. I had a blast working on my 58 X53, I'm sure you are gonna love yours! Outstanding job! Looking forward to the final product. Joe

Man that things looking good, that red’s poppin! Gotta ask what kind of wax you using? Lots of other awesome stuff, is that a green Manton Smith?

Thank you again for the compliments. I used Turtle Wax express carnuba spray wax. That is a green Manton & Smith Ranger back there, the repainted one next to it is also a Manton with a Nonpareil badge.

That's turning out beautifully!! It's amazing what some patience and attention to detail, how well these old bikes come out. I had a blast working on my 58 X53, I'm sure you are gonna love yours! Outstanding job! Looking forward to the final product. Joe

Thank you, I was checking out the one you got from Tinker. It came out great.

Here is the little progress I made last night. Now just the rear hub, rear reflector and chaingaurd.

IMG_20171011_191453.jpg

Back