When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '54 Hercules 98cc 2-speed - Sale/Trade

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

guzziworksman

Finally riding a big boys bike
This bike is completely original except for new rims/spokes/tires (I have the originals) and the handlebar (have that original, also). Starts right up. Headlight, horn electricals a mystery to me. Very rare in the USA. I've cleaned every inch of it. Tank interior is fine. I've run it off an auxiliary tank to keep it that way. Originally imported from Belgium - made its way to Los Angeles, and then to me - Crystal Lake IL (about 55 miles NW of Chicago). I have extensive import paperwork, a reprint of the manual. No title (it's obtainable through a bonded title in my state - or the Vermont route...just haven't done it). I bought it because of its condition, the look of it, its rarity, the 2-speed tank shift and seats, and the Hercules fender ornament. Overall, in very nice condition. I've collected mostly Sears Allstate motorcycles for years - health issues dictate I eliminate the herd. Pictures are from PO - bike is cleaner than in photos; plus new tires/rims/spokes as noted above. Glad to answer any questions, or show it. Might be interested in a part trade of a boys JC Higgins Colorflow or manifold bike. I've reduced the price:2500.

Hercules side view.jpg

Last edited:
I can't seem to figure out how to edit the copy in this posting...but this is a Sale/Trade. I'm interested in 40s/50s tank bikes - girls models, usually, that are complete, original. So...depending, I might be interested in a trade or a trade+cash for something.

Back