When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

54 Huffy Dial Your Ride. Need Advice Please!

-
Sounds like way tooooo much work.
Sell it to me!✌
No really beautiful bike the next one on my bucket list. Use evaporust on the rust and compound and wax on the paint. I usually despite the rims and soak them one part at a time then remove the rust with 0000 wool.

Sell it to me!✌
No really beautiful bike the next one on my bucket list. Use evaporust on the rust and compound and wax on the paint. I usually despite the rims and soak them one part at a time then remove the rust with 0000 wool.
We need an update on the Golden Flyer. The Dial Your Ride will stay in Michigan, lol. I looked at the original rims and spokes and knew I wouldn't be using them, so MLC supplied new ones. Not the original style exactly, but came with hubs, all laced up for $75 front and back. I'll keep the OG ones just to have.

Sell it to me!✌
We need an update on the Golden Flyer. The Dial Your Ride will stay in Michigan, lol. I looked at the original rims and spokes and knew I wouldn't be using them, so MLC supplied new ones. Not the original style exactly, but came with hubs, all laced up for $75 front and back. I'll keep the OG ones just to have.

Back