When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

54 Westfield Racycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

joel.romeo.79

Finally riding a big boys bike
dab29b88d8d16e694a8a0caa151c103d-1.jpg
c2acb8eda8b6fbd1b408683236c21e24-1.jpg
4c07715c679c378b84d633d350f6b64d-1.jpg
c6cf42b2cdc793f63e1bcfd5feab4bff-1.jpg

f7d00c631cdd35df7e09dae93956fe6c-1.jpg

I found a 54 Racycle skeleton and I am curious just how many stars I am missing here. I have room for a drum brake and I have a triple speed looking for an excuse to use it. Would it be too precocious if I added them to this bike and finished it like a five star deluxe. I have always wanted one and I am not afraid of taking forever to finish or stumbling on one correct part at a time.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This could be a beautiful bike if I copy some of the fifties models I have seen and when I was looking for an example I found New Departure Triple Speeds on several. I think catfish had a perfect one a few years ago that I would like to use as a template

This could be a beautiful bike if I copy some of the fifties models I have seen and when I was looking for an example I found New Departure Triple Speeds on several. I think catfish had a perfect one a few years ago that I would like to use as a template, W221661 serial and the lock works great i only lost the key for a couple of hours

this is the bike, forgive the multiple personality disorder i have no Idea how to link tapatalk to my desktop and vise versa

P1150150_zps2ea0f60e-1.jpg

Back