eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

guzziworksman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anybody interested in working out some kind of trade on this bike for a Colorflow? I believe this to be a '55 - all original except for: repainted tank/lower half of chain guard; '49 headlight in great condition also repainted. The color appears to be a dead-on match for the remaining red color on the bike and doesn't stand-out as a repaint (my humble opinion). I respoked it; new tires. New speedo/clock unit. Very clean, thoroughly relubricated. Kickstand is weak. New chain. Original chrome - except the tank chrome - is nice. Same goes for frame paint. Missing battery compartment for rear tail light. Horn is clean (whole tank has been Evapo Rust treated) but doesn't work - haven't fooled with it; ditto, headlight). I'd call it a very nice rider. At any rate - I have my heart set on a Colorflow; most hopefully, a late girls model (a boys would be fine, also)

with a jeweled tank. Preferably in very nice condition. I'm about 55 miles NW of Chicago. Anybody with an opinion as to what this bike is worth, if I'm off my rocker for even suggesting some kind of a trade - whatever. Please feel free to comment. I'm an old-guy-new-guy-to-old-bikes here. With some effort, I can learn. Thanks!

OZ1972

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Very nice bike dont see a lot of those , just wait you will be addicted to this hobby in a hurry & have lots of bikes before you know it , glad to help anytime !!!!!

guzziworksman

I tried editing this thread - couldn't figure how to change the copy - only got as far as the headline. So I've found a Colorflow - and bought it outright. So a trade deal might not be in the offing. This is pretty much a "Buy It" deal now. I'd be happy to ship - just tell me how. Never done it.

guzziworksman

I DO know a guy who has a nice girls model - early 50's - in blue/white that has a good headlight. He's looking for $300, and in southeast Michigan.