When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '55 bf Goodrich DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
'55 schwinn BFG DX, 20 year old restoration, still looks killer! Awesome bike currently on display at our cafe and couldn't take better pictures until I take it down! Looking to trade for a phantom or best offer, sure I'll get s*** for that but that's what it is! Drop center wheels and have a cooler seat for it! Maybe also trade for pre-war DX with tank, or.... tanks for looking, Dave
IMG_20190103_104035380.jpg

IMG_20190103_104027942.jpg

Again looking for.....

Looking to trade for a phantom or best offer, sure I'll get s*** for that but that's what it is!

So are you saying cash won’t buy the bike? Trade only? If cash will buy the bike can we get a number?

Or is this best offer thing your doing because of the mistake you made last week on the bike you had listed for half price?

Are you taking about this one?
1953 schwinn D-12 meteor beautiful specimen almost brand new, not restored beautiful bike!$300

Back