When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '55 bf Goodrich DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think he was just trying to get a number out of you like the rest of us were. In focus pics (like a price) are essential when trying to sell something. Especially when you are asking $800 for that something.

If someone has true interest in it, I would get a couple buddies to try and get it down, I just don't want to have to try and get it back up there! I like trades instead of money! Sorry to confuse the people that have no interest in the bike, but just like to fill up people's threads with comments on something with no intention of getting!! Dave

Bump, if anyone has any real interest I could take down for better pictures on Saturday! $700 or phantom!

Hey here's a suggestion how bout getting one of those things called a 'ladder' and climb up on it leave the bike where it is a snap a couple of real clear pictures of what's being offered for sale /trade or whatever ya call it. Common sense ?!

Back