When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

55 Deluxe Hornet Barn Fresh! What do you think?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Light color

The Rocket Rays the '55's ...... I do believe they should be red on the lower half & black on the top.
That is the way I am restoring mine.
My restoration on the '55 Deluxe Hornet will be done this spring...........Wayne

Nice sweat find!... here are some pics of my all original Schwinn Hornet one with the original bf goodrich silverton tires in black that came with the bike when i got it , then i put a set of the red bf goodrich silvertons tires on it. I did change the seat for a more comfortable ride and in one of the pics you will see the original seat with the his and hers pic.

ResizedImage_1360654307918.jpg
ResizedImage_1360653942604.jpg
ResizedImage_1360654237248.jpg

55 Deluxe Hornet

Richie:
Great find!!! and to hear that thars still bikes to be found up der in dem hills....
Looking forward to seeing the bike in the flesh...or should I say in the paint next week at the Cabin Fever event.
Might have a Rocket Ray I would be willing to part with so you can make it whole...Not Red and Black however...
Steve K
Greensboro, NC

Thanks Steve, Save that light for me, I've got some paint. Maybe some serious trading in store for us :D

Back