When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 55 Green Phantom for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price

old hotrod

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well, I'll try this approach...there has been interest but no firm buyers so listing here...
1955 Green Phantom. Bike is pictured with rechromed fenders but currently has the fenders as it was received and they cleaned up very nice, either set is available. Features front drum brake, NOS locking fork and headlight cover. Seat I believe is an original but cannot read the stamp if it is there. The tank came with the bike when I got it but appears to be the earlier coach green and therefore is a little off from matching the rest of the original paint.

Price is $1700 as it stands with original fenders picked up in So Cal or may arrange for delivery within a reasonable distance...sorry, no shipping at this time but that may change in the future...click on the link to view pictures...

Last edited:
Back