When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

55 Hawthorne Deluxe Ready To Ride (FINALLY)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
After the original chain snapped over a week ago on the first ride attempt after assembly, I purchased an NOS 56" Diamond chain. New chain arrived, but I had to remove 3 links to make it the right length. That's where the fun started. Unlike most of the seasoned bike veterans here on the CABE, I don't own any bicycle specific tools. I'm not ashamed to admit this, though that is something I'll be taking care of soon! So out comes the pliers, hammers, punches, files. Made a mess everywhere I worked, BUT finally managed to get the correct length without destroying the NOS chain! Tomorrow when the weather is better, I'll go on the first ride.
100_3642.JPG
100_3645.JPG
100_3646.JPG
100_3647.JPG
100_3648.JPG
100_3650.JPG
100_3651.JPG
100_3653.JPG
100_3655.JPG
100_3657.JPG

Love the rear Hub Shiner !Flip that clip on the front fender support,And move your fender support to the outside And you will be sitting pretty!FINE JOB !! I also like the copper color ,overallGood For You

Love the rear Hub Shiner !Flip that clip on the front fender support,And move your fender support to the outside And you will be sitting pretty!FINE JOB !! I also like the copper color ,overallGood For You
Thanks Rudy for pointing that out. I'm on the case!

I appreciate you calling my attention to it. Bike was NOT easy to assemble, lol. Here's the correction. Thanks again!
100_3658.JPG

Back