When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

55tbird Mike Mech Passing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Anyone have a photo of Mike?

I found Mike's photo when I googled his town in Wisconsin, which is very small. Like many Cabers we know each other, but we really don't. Lots of times you are at a swap and dealing with a person, maybe you've seen him around for years and the Cabe comes up in conversation. I find that I know the guy, or at least know of him, from the Cabe for years. Ir's just that we never knew each other's Cabe name. Such is the case with mike. As soon as i saw his photo, I remembered him, he's bought parts from me and was a good guy.

For those of us that don't care if our photo is plastered on the internet, because of Mike's passing, maybe we should start a thread with Cabe member photos on it. I don't know, let's toss this around in a new and separate thread.
R.I.P. Mike.

This is from the group photo MLC 14. I still have the girls Arrow I bought from Mike the year before that and need to finish it. I also delivered a bike to him one year and we occasionally spoke on the phone about bike stuff. A really nice guy who will be missed. My thoughts and prayers to the family. V/r Shawn

DSC_0146 - Copy (3).JPG

Last edited:
Back