When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

56 Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Monark52

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Here`s a bike i picked up over the weekend off Craigslist, it just needs tires and cleaning. I have a question about it...is this what they call a "coffin tank" model? It had a headlight which i`m assuming was a torpedo.

Any estimates on the value? I paid next to nothing for it and i`m starting to really like it and may keep it. Thanks for any help.

columbia003-1.jpg

columbia001-1.jpg

That is the coffin tank.

I don't know what their value is, but what a great bike!!!

If you decide not to keep it let me know. The only Columbia that I have is this, and I wish I had something that represented the brand better.

32b3_1-1.jpg

Shane

Hey neighbor

Shane, if you ever get to the Eastern part of your great state, look me up and I'll show you my bikes. I have a nice little 24 inch boys Columbia balloon tire that wouldn't set you back too much. I'm in Williston, ND.

Thanks Neighbor!

Likewise if you ever make it this way. Jen and I would love to show off the bikes to someone who appreciates them.

Regards
Shane

Nice Columbia! How bad is the chrome? It doesn't look all too bad... with a cleaning and polishing that would bike look really nice. Great find.

The stem is kinda crusty and the wheels are too far gone but everything else should clean up well.

I was thinking about painting the rims the same color as the bike, or maybe put a used set of wheels on it.

So many projects!

Back