When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

56 Schwinn Jaguar Tank Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Swamp Rat

On Training Wheels
1956 Schwinn Jaguar Tank Bike. Horn works light not working as of now. Original paint, tires are new. Great rider price is 750.00 local pickup.ask any questions and thanks for looking

D9D72042-DB18-4F3D-92C3-3D19A4329189.jpeg

2EFC6A62-AA2C-4DD1-8C02-9F02BAD5DB3D.jpeg

9EF42746-D0BB-4061-9B1E-B268BB116336.jpeg

Sweet! Maybe one of the first new 1957 Jags. They had an early release and wore 1956 serial numbers. Can you post a pic of the serial for reference? I hope it's earlier than the normal November model year change over period.

I thought those chrome rod rear carriers were after 1958. Perhaps I'm wrong. Just an observation. I have 2-1958's ( I may not of checked the s/n on mine ,I forget, I'm old too.) Ha!!....Maybe the rear rack has been changed if it's a '57.

P1010006.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010001.JPG

I should have mentioned that the rear rack is not the original. This bike did not have one when I bought it so this looked good on it. I have the correct rack now but needs to be painted but it will need the correct rear light

I should have mentioned that the rear rack is not the original. This bike did not have one when I bought it so this looked good on it. I have the correct rack now but needs to be painted but it will need the correct rear light
Nice bike. That chrome rack looks good. I painted the correct one of mine as it was pretty beat up. On further research my twins seems to be 1957's based on R80193 ( chart says '55 or '57) and L22829 ( chart says '54 or '56..).but I'm thinking early 1957? These bikes are a dream to ride. Seats are a bit uncomfortable, but it all takes getting used to/one is better than the other/I recall swapping seats as one is nicer, and one I ride more. GLWTS.

Back