When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'58 Jaguar In Green

-

Strings-n-Spokes

I live for the CABE
Just picked this up. It is a little crusty but solid. Is there any interest in it "as found"? I put a tiny bit of oil in the kickstand pivot to stand it up and raised the seat in order to put it on the stand. Thought I might ask before I start cleaning it up.
DSCF1129.JPG
DSCF1133.JPG
DSCF1134.JPG
DSCF1135.JPG
DSCF1137.JPG
DSCF1140.JPG
DSCF1143.JPG
DSCF1146.JPG
DSCF1149.JPG
DSCF1150.JPG
DSCF1152.JPG
DSCF1153.JPG
DSCF1157.JPG
DSCF1160.JPG
DSCF1161.JPG
DSCF1164.JPG
DSCF1168.JPG
DSCF1169.JPG

That one is most definitely rough, and most people want them pretty nice or they don't sell for much. The green ones are not as common as the other colors, and your painted parts will probably clean up pretty nice, and the chrome on tank, rest is pretty toast. I've gotten really rusty looking wheels to shine up, but the front for sure looks too far gone. Obviously seat is shot, missing the light for rear rack, and front light, and would take some $ in cables to get it riding...

I collect these, the 3 speeds are my favorite riders, and buy them in similar condition for about $250- $300 locally, but wouldn't be worth shipping. Good luck.

Darcie

all jags.jpg

Back