When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

58 Schwinn Mark 2 Jaguar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

EJW1381

On Training Wheels
I picked this up from a Yardsale the other day and looking to see what the value is on on this. I do know its a bit beat up, def needs tires and I believe it is missing the front rack. If someone could give me a idea on the value as well should I clean it up and sell it or sell it as is? Thank you
schwinn 2.JPG
schwinn.JPG

Nice bike! As it sits, I'd say $150-200. If I were you, I wouldn't do anything to it other than new tires and tubes and get it rideable. Many collectors want the rusty patina, and some want full restorations. Leave it up to the new owner, because you might not know the difference between "good" rust and "bad" rust. Welcome to the Cabe and good luck with your sale.

Very nice find. I agree on Jimbo's price & suggestions. Collectors are looking for originals and this one seems spot on...

Don't sell it never unless its to me just ride it, I live in upstate NY I think its the antique capital of the world or something because around here it would fetch 4-500 so in that respect it sucks to be here good luck nice bike

What's up with that fist size gap between the fork and fender? Wrong fender?

Back