When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

58 Scwinn corvette?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

flyingtaco

Finally riding a big boys bike
Found this one on my way home from work. I think I got a fair deal. I think it is a 58. Not sure though if anybody knows serial number 8L20666 please let me know.

20180724_161755.jpg

Every thing looks right. Stainless steel fenders, the top bar Schwinn decal is correct and impossible to get b/c it's curved vs boys type. That's the right seat and front rack too. They came in 3 and 2 speeds, but also single speed 'coaster brake' and as I don't see the scratches to expect on frame it's right to be single speed too.

Although girl bikes like this are harder to find they're much less collectible and low demand, their value is low. for 15 bucks even most none Schwinn collectors would have hit the brakes and stole it away too. post a photo of the serial numbers.

Last edited:
1958; 03/04 to 03/17 ------- 8L20008 ------------------ 8L39400 and don't use the Schwinn S/N "look up tool' auto finder it's screwed up. rather, go here: http://www.angelfire.com/rant/allday101/SchwinnCodes3.html

It's Flamboyant red plus in nice shape too. Don't paint it! be very careful cleaning the decals (Yellowing in decals can be transformed wit UV light, Sunshine) and double extra cautious on the chain guard's white screen painted logo, it'll wear off with just light rubbing. Moreover, don't touch its white paint wit nothin.

Last edited:
I thought it was red. I will post picture of it cleaned up

Now worries, GT has been trolling/stalking me for years, as Usual, wrong!. yet cleaned up photo is always nice as, the 1st photo does appear a bit purbles.[wink]

Back