When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

59 Murray Strato Flite

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

richtrix

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just thought I would post some pictures of my newly aquired Murray Strato Flite......It's all original. Dig those Delta Bug-eye lights on the tank.

Attachments

• m1.JPG
    m1.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 966
  • m2.JPG
    m2.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 654
  • m4.JPG
    m4.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 318
  • m6.JPG
    m6.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 312
  • m7.JPG
    m7.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Heck yeah!

I watched that on the bay wishing I had enough money to bid on it. I love it and congrats on an extraordinary win. :D

That thing is sweet! What a great bike! I never really appreciated the middle weights until recently. There are some nice models to be had at great prices (when they`re not mint like yours!) and they`re easy to ride.

Hello. WOW! That is a beauty. Can I ask a small favor? Could you please post the serial number. I have been studying these numbers for a while and just need a little confirmation. Thank you, Kenny.

:eek: Wow, that looks like you just rolled it out of the wayback machine!! ..And welcome to the forum!

Back