When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

59 Schwinn spitfire rear fender

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Looking for a rear fender for my middle weight 59 spitfire in Spitfire (Cadet?) blue, I was told 59 and later is different than 56-58 model so it must be off 59 or later boys, as I think girls is also different. I know everybody thought I was starting a new trend but with the threat of rain front was better than none and could not find any anything that would fit even temporarily, what a pain!, the weather was great but just left the front one on.
E4CBD965-DE34-4D06-8211-A86D04EBB6F1.jpeg
5060EDB4-D624-4EA4-9C60-8AF286ADD7D1.jpeg

Last edited:
Bummer, I thought I could get rid of my 1959 Radiant blue fenders.

I cant speak to the pre 59 thing but I know a girls fender from your era fits a boys frame perfectly. I had a blue late 50's girls Spitfire rear fender on an early 60's Typhoon. the holes lined right up.

@mrg if this helps you out I’ll box them up and send them out. Just pay shipping! But the catch is you have to take both! Let me know. Thank you.

Back