When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'59 White Corvette, A Gentle Restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice work on the Columbia! Were those water transfer or silk screened decals like the ones on this Schwinn? I am eager to try the OA, but I might buy a standard, run of the mill Schwinn from the era and dip it - just to test it. That way, if it does attack these 50s-60s decals, I'll know before I do irreversible damage to a "grail" Schwinn.

I would really like to know the process used to make the decals on this bike.it seems the gold overlay might've been screened over the waterslide decals.when they wear away,the red seems to stay intact.

Well my experience is that OA is pretty gentle but has anyone here ever dipped one of the later Schwinns--Jag, Vette, or Ray? V/r Shawn

Sucks I just threw away a white Fairlady frame that was trashed.coulda did an experiment.it has the same gold overlay as the white Corvette.

Sucks I just threw away a white Fairlady frame that was trashed.coulda did an experiment.it has the same gold overlay as the white Corvette.

Oh dear GOD!!! I would have scrapped 200 regular Schwinn Breezes and Fairladies if it spared a white one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back