When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'59 White Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I know this is an old thread, but figured I'd add to it.
Picked this up in a package deal a few weeks ago.
Just ot around to doing anything with it, including researching it.
Wow! I knew I had never seen a white Schwinn middleweight, but had no idea this one was so rare.
I'm going t oclean it up, put new tubes in the tires, lube all the beaings, replace the cables, as necessary, and find a correct rack and headlight for it and ride it.
white schwinn corvette.jpg

Way cool.looks in good shape.I have a registry of sorts on the other forum,but haven't added your bike.I was thinking of starting it here.I might have a decent front rack laying around,but have to check again as I sold some parts at a swap meet the other day.send a PM if interested and I'll look as soon as possible.

May I suggest you please remove the rear rack on the white vette. I don't mean to tell you what to do. I just like to see the bikes how they were offered by Schwinn. No offense please.

That particular white Vette was sold a long time ago.
Here is another one owned by a member and for sale as far as I know.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 146
"Most times, something is rare because it did not sell well when first offerred. In other words it was not well liked, popular or desireable."
Just like hot pink Hot Wheels from the 60's... No boys wanted them back then, but now they're generally the most valuable. I've got a couple in my collection.
(Pink Hot Wheels, that is)

Last edited:
Back