When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

($600.)A PAIR OF COLUMBIA MIDDLEWEIGHT BROTHERS--58, 60

-
Price
$ 600 for the pair
Zipcode

all riders

Finally riding a big boys bike
NO SHIPPING....I'm going to pass these along. They are both very nice survivors with plenty of scars and some rust spots, but still remarkably good. Both are Fire Arrows. Both are very original(not perfect).
The black one is a 1960. It has the correct tank in the wrong color. This tank is very hard to find at all.(lights, horn not working but present) . The bike also has its two matching racks that I think were specific to a few years. Very good paint and graphics throughout. The seat appears to be non original but is as close as you could hope--really close. The bike has its original Bendix manual 2 speed hub(will need attention, not much I think).Rear wheel has a wobble that, I believe, can be trued out. The chrome on this bike is very good throughout with the exception of the rims which have more rust and micro-bubbling. Bike has really great original fenders. I have done nothing to clean it up other than soapy water--there is opportunity for improvement with 000 steel wool et.c.
The red one is a 1958. It is in very good, original shape. The tank is in great shape with working Bermuda bell. It's a good rider(every once in a while it doesn't shift due to cable adjustment.) The fenders are good, and are straight with no bad dings. They will benefit from some elbow grease. The original rack is very clean. The original seat is nice but a little smooshed. Chrome is very nice throughout, including original bars ( with og grips).Again, the rims are worse off than the other chrome. The front headlight works, but doesn't have the switch. PICK UP IN AUSTIN TX. NO SHIPPING.
$350.00 each or $650.00 for the pair. Come look if you can.

DSCN0064.JPG

DSCN0060.JPG

DSCN0058.JPG

DSCN0062.JPG

DSCN0091.JPG

DSCN0090.JPG

DSCN0094.JPG

DSCN0089.JPG

DSCN0093.JPG

@all riders .... Can you take these 2 bikes to your local bike shop ?? If so ... chances are improved that you'd have these sold in a flash.

The potential buyer can arrange the packaging and shipping with that local bike shop and keep you from breaking a sweat ;)

Those 2 bikes are sweet! They have my attention and I usually shy away from MW's and focus on Ballooners ... GLWTS !! CCR Dave

@all riders .... Can you take these 2 bikes to your local bike shop ?? If so ... chances are improved that you'd have these sold in a flash.

The potential buyer can arrange the packaging and shipping with that local bike shop and keep you from breaking a sweat ;)

Those 2 bikes are sweet! They have my attention and I usually shy away from MW's and focus on Ballooners ... GLWTS !! CCR Dave
Thank you for the advice! I think I have them sold, but if not I'll probably add shipping.

Back