When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

600 bicycles in Ohio and Elgin bluebird (Aaron?)

-
Still own it and loves it...mine mine mine all mine..." daffy duck" lol

Redline I can’t figure how to message you I’m glad it’s still around and I understand if you want to keep it. Trying to pm you. I am having a real hard time with my phone navigating this forum for some reason. I have something you may be interested in if want to message me. I actually also ended up getting the red bluebird that was bought same day as this one by best friend and have pics somewhere of both side by side if you can pm me I have something you may be interested in thank you

Redline I can’t figure how to message you I’m glad it’s still around and I understand if you want to keep it. Trying to pm you. I am having a real hard time with my phone navigating this forum for some reason. I have something you may be interested in if want to message me. I actually also ended up getting the red bluebird that was bought same day as this one by best friend and have pics somewhere of both side by side if you can pm me I have something you may be interested in thank you
Respond on this then he'll get it

Redline I can’t figure how to message you I’m glad it’s still around and I understand if you want to keep it. Trying to pm you. I am having a real hard time with my phone navigating this forum for some reason. I have something you may be interested in if want to message me. I actually also ended up getting the red bluebird that was bought same day as this one by best friend and have pics somewhere of both side by side if you can pm me I have something you may be interested in thank yop
Somebody is gonna get a Beautifuuuuul.

(Deal= bike) Me alegra mucho.. 😜 👏 😜

Aaaahi LuuuuLyyyy..👏🥰😜😅👏

Hi all is there any way I can upload multiple photos at once on here? I will be in town and can sell more bikes from the first location. Will be there in a week if anyone is interested. There’s 30 bikes and some motorcycles there. Cool bikes. Only have time for this location and maybe another (mostly old cars not bikes) on this trip

Hi all is there any way I can upload multiple photos at once on here? I will be in town and can sell more bikes from the first location. Will be there in a week if anyone is interested. There’s 30 bikes and some motorcycles there. Cool bikes. Only have time for this location and maybe another (mostly old cars not bikes) on this trip
Give me a buzz tomorrow if you want and I can walk you threw how to post em' up in 1 shot !!

Back