When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 60's Strato Flite Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$20
Zipcode

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
Ask for individual pics if interested.
Post to save

Its already been disassembled and all parts have been lightly cleaned with dish soap and a little CLR to see their condition.

• Pedals are jeweled type, These are rider condition or for parts one has slightly bent frame that will easily bend back. 9 out of ten jewels are there. - $25 incl. shipping
  • Chain guard is straight and chrome is in great condition. No dents or gouges. Decal/ silk screen is 40%. $30 incl. ship
  • Front rack and fork clip - Good chrome but not perfect $25 incl. shipping
  • Rear Rack. The coolest part of the bike. Great rider condition. Chrome has a couple rash spots, deck will need re-painted but very solid. Whatever was in the rear hole is not there. Springs and frame are nice. It will snap apart for shipping but still needs a bigger box. $35 incl. ship
  • Troxel Crash Bar Seat. Seat itself needs help but the chrome framing, crash bar and springs are nice. Many Ive seen dont have a crash bar. $30 incl. ship
  • Fenders are the best part of the bike. NO dents. All rust is light enough to completely come off. Rear reflector is there but plastic needs re-plate, same with front tip. $75 incl. ship
  • Fork shoulder chrome cap is nice, Chrome seat clamp is nice - $20 for both incl. ship

The battery compartment is Ok but the whole unit is.. eh. Same for control panel and sprocket cap. If someone wants them, I'll throw them in with a purchase.
If there is anything else you might need, let me know.

Back