When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 corvette

-

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
wood like to look at this one,supose to be og

00808_kqOcJkmqWMH_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00V0V_hcAExmnghW2_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

01717_cD2jCl9002N_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

01414_bbvl9PaZgvE_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00g0g_i5kRwN7By0i_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

That is super clean! If someone is looking to add one to the collection, that's the one. Only thing I see wrong is the front carrier, but I have 2 NOS Maywegs to fix that. Asking $425 but who knows if the seller is firm.

just talked with the guy someone in new ulm,mn bought it,he was iffy if it was original

just talked with the guy someone in new ulm,mn bought it,he was iffy if it was original

The chain guard still had the original screening and there was no flaked off paint which is very unusual. From the pictures I'll have to say that was a very nice original where the original owner probably removed the carrier and a later owner replaced it with the wrong piece.

a collector bought it so it should stay as nice as it is,been nice 2 have but u cant buy all of em,just think if that woulda been a 5 speed!

I owned a green one with the derailer but sold a while back. It was a nice bike but not as nice as this one appears to be..

Back