When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Fleet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Had to pass on the Fleet this morning. 24" and rough, rough, rough. However picked up this 62 Typhoon? For $200. I now that's a bit high for the shape it's in, but I have been wanting one and there it was. One day it'll clean up nice.

20220109_152507_resized.jpg

20220109_152513_resized.jpg

20220109_152447_resized.jpg

20220109_152436_resized.jpg

20220109_135047_resized.jpg

Any comments on "what you would've paid/a fair price would've been" would be greatly appreciated. I will not be offended by any means.
I'm still in a learning curve.
Thanks again....

I would not have paid $200 for that one unless you REALLY wanted the double straight bar frame, and is it's biggest plus. The rest appears to be pieced together with non-original parts, seat, pedals, rims, spokes. But if YOU like it then it really doesn't matter. Have fun with it!
jay

Reactions: Ron
Hello! I have the exact same bike and was told thats a one year only slimline tank. (with the "Schwinn" script being on the upper part of the tank). Great rider! As far as value, 250 or so in nice shape with the light, here in Michigan.

Thank you for the reply. I went to check it out, it was a 24" in very rough shape. He'll be lucky to get $100.00. The tank was one of the reasons I went to check it out. Thanks again for the input.

Back