62 panther 3.

This ad disappears when logged in

ZE52414

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 6, 2016
Peoria, United States
100$ for a set of grips for a middleweight is crazy expensive wouldn't you say???

aleady picked up the seat, pedals, rear reflector. Lol.
Price is a little steep but these grips are really hard to find.. you’ll be glad you did

KevinBrick

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 11, 2014
Wausau, WI
04A097A1-CF6D-47BA-AD11-DC6511D26080.jpeg
100$ for a set of grips for a middleweight is crazy expensive wouldn't you say???

aleady picked up the seat, pedals, rear reflector. Lol.
I paid $150 for these from a fellow caber and havn’t Seen another pair even for sale in this condition.. Mine is 61.. A little different style.. They just made these grips for a couple years also..

KevinBrick

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 11, 2014
Wausau, WI

aleady picked up the seat, pedals, rear reflector. Lol.[/QUOTE
the red paint would wear off the Schwinn lettering with regular use and then they just look like the plain white ones which are pretty common.. I’ve seen partially worn ones come up for sale for around $45 but not in red.. Only black..

GTs58

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
[QUOTE="KevinBrick, post: 814266, member: 68221

I paid $150 for these from a fellow caber and havn’t Seen another pair even for sale in this condition.. Mine is 61.. A little different style.. They just made these grips for a couple years also..[/QUOTE]

Those were used in 1959. The 60 and later models came with the recessed teardrop grips even though they are illustrated in the 60-61 catalogs. One of the reasons why they are rare and hard to find.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture