When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 panther 3.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpg
image.jpg
My fun little project for now! Trying to collect all the right pieces if someone has them laying around let me know! :)

It's cleaning up a lot better than I figured :).

100$ for a set of grips for a middleweight is crazy expensive wouldn't you say???

aleady picked up the seat, pedals, rear reflector. Lol.
Price is a little steep but these grips are really hard to find.. you’ll be glad you did

04A097A1-CF6D-47BA-AD11-DC6511D26080.jpeg
100$ for a set of grips for a middleweight is crazy expensive wouldn't you say???

aleady picked up the seat, pedals, rear reflector. Lol.

I paid $150 for these from a fellow caber and havn’t Seen another pair even for sale in this condition.. Mine is 61.. A little different style.. They just made these grips for a couple years also..

aleady picked up the seat, pedals, rear reflector. Lol.[/QUOTE
the red paint would wear off the Schwinn lettering with regular use and then they just look like the plain white ones which are pretty common.. I’ve seen partially worn ones come up for sale for around $45 but not in red.. Only black..

Back