When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced '63 Fully Restored Schwinn Cycle Truck for sale $1000 obo

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Are you sure you have the right person? I do have a retromod black with red CT2, but it isn't for sale. If it were, it could be a cause for cardiac-wallet failure!! This bike was built with a lot of NOS parts, they were some of the nicest pieces I have found. It is more than "black" - It is two-toned with Dark Charcoal metallic and does appear black until the sun hits it. It was painted by a guy who worked for me at two different shops over the years I knew him, and he passed away a couple of years ago after being disabled by a major stroke several years prior. He did the paint AND the striping. His last comment to me on this bike was that I would be responsible for his next trip to the eye doctor due to the difficulty in striping something that the contrast was what this was after paint. I miss him. His wit was sharper than a surgeons' scalpel.
View attachment 1246491
View attachment 1246531

View attachment 1246532
View attachment 1246533

View attachment 1246534

And there it is!

REC
Beautiful

Very sorry - responded to a post out of my email, had no idea this was someones' ad. Please excuse my stupidity!
REC

I have a 1952 Schwinn Cycle Truck. I have painted it the original white . I am looking for all of the decals for the bike. Would you Know where I can get them also need a seat. Rich

Up for sale is a fully restored 1963 Schwinn Cycle Truck - Also known as the USPS Mail Delivery Bike.

The bike has been fully mechanically refurbished/restored and professionally powder coated orange and white and rides great.

Correct Cycle Truck Parts:
Schwinn S2 correct wheels with heavy duty spokes - new correct spokes installed for the resto. New whitewall tires.
Correct/original fenders, sprocket, chain guard, goose neck, handle bars and grips, as well as front wheel stand, and front basket supports.

Parts that are not original to the bike:
the seat not original style but similar looking (and much more comfortable)
"old style look" pedals with reflectors (for safety)
brand new Wald front basket (smaller than original) with wood base
advertising panel between upper and lower frame is wood, cut from original panel as a pattern
Head Badge is vintage Schwinn, but not a cycle truck badge
Rear fender reflectors (added for safety)

This bike was originally used by the post office and was engraved on the upper frame with a number - I assume for tracking purposes. I have tried to show this in one of the pictures as it is still slightly visible. The rear fender is the original and does have some of the original dents and marks that I was unable to fully smooth out prior to powder coat.

Im asking $1000 obo for the bike. Buyer can pay actual shipping, which is a little more than a normal bike due to the basket. I'm in Phoenix AZ.View attachment 870743
View attachment 870744

View attachment 870745

View attachment 870746

View attachment 870747

View attachment 870748

View attachment 870749
Very Nice CT, I live in Puerto Rico, how much you think can cost me to ship it here, i found couple here in the Island but asking price is SKYHIGH.......!

Back