When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'64 Columbia Fire Bolt; Rat Rod

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I like the light in the front, but IMHO the one in the back looks too big. Have a great day and enjoy yourself!
I kinda think so too 50/50 but part of me for Sure wants the Brake light large enough to be seen & I can Always do my headlight ideas with red l.e.ds & a design. Secrets out it will be this image painted on but red l.e.ds scattered to look like it's been shot

I Love the creepy crazy look of it & my idea may jus' be crazy enough to freak people out .... I don't know?

I'm with Ian, the rear light seems to big. I have purchased new LED bike lights hat were considerably smaller then the traditional size. I understand if you are trying to work with what you have. Give it a shot what is the worse thing that could happen you need to change it?

I'm with Ian, the rear light seems to big. I have purchased new LED bike lights hat were considerably smaller then the traditional size. I understand if you are trying to work with what you have. Give it a shot what is the worse thing that could happen you need to change it?
I agree. Worse case I can always remove it & go a different route. I have thought about motorcycle mini l.e.d bullet brake lights. They're considerably smaller but meant to be plenty bright on 12v so 2 or 3) 18650 batteries or even 2) 26650s
Both batteries are 3.7-4.2v @ 3,000 - 3,500mah

Reactions: ian
Did Anyone Notice I'm TANKLESS? LOL. I have Never seen 1 of these frames with a full length tank sooo I am playing with that idea in sheet metal or maybe even something similar to the 1/2 tanks like the Fire Arrow ....

Did Anyone Notice I'm TANKLESS? LOL. I have Never seen 1 of these frames with a full length tank sooo I am playing with that idea in sheet metal or maybe even something similar to the 1/2 tanks like the Fire Arrow ....
Would the headlight be built-in?

Would the headlight be built-in?
I am thinking of a way to work on that possibility but with something bug eyes on the side ;) I want to stay as far away from getting into fiberglass etc as possible though so I am taking my time with cutting & forming the metal tank from a wood shape that almost fits inside the frame space. I will of course have to make a left & right.

It won't wrap around the neck but it will be like the late '49 style tanks on the Superbs .... I am guessing

Last edited:
Have you checked out Ratrodbikes.com?
Yeah I'm a member but haven't been on it in a while. kingfish254 told me I should join in a build off there. I found this site kinda through his Rockafella Basman build. That bike turned me on to true vintages & customs with these ideas I share or come up with

Back