When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 coppertone deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
J4.....
image.jpg

I
image.jpg

we
image.jpg

nt
image.jpg

t
image.jpg

o
image.jpg

pi
image.jpg

ck up a bike today and I couldn’t stop starring at this beauty. He said it’s not for sell. So after about 4 hrs of bulllpoopting with one another I was loading it up. Along with the original bike I was going for. Something about the leopard solo polo. Idk but it’s one killer bike. I believe it to be all OG minus the tires.

Nice score... Is that a blue band or yellow band 2 speed? Also for reference if it was an original 2 speed bike it would have a caliper brake on the front fork..

Nice score... Is that a blue band or yellow band 2 speed? Also for reference if it was an original 2 speed bike it would have a caliper brake on the front fork..

It is a yellow band. Thank you for the info. I might have to swap the wheel out on the little dx to make it correct.

What’s weird is I just looked at the catalog for 64 and I guess the deluxes didn’t come with 2 speeds? If so I didn’t see any with front brakes??

Two Speed (blue bands) were first offered in 1965, which came with the front caliper brake.
However, you could have a dealer install one on a 64.

Back