When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 coppertone deluxe

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
J4.....
image.jpg

I
image.jpg

we
image.jpg

nt
image.jpg

t
image.jpg

o
image.jpg

pi
image.jpg

ck up a bike today and I couldn’t stop starring at this beauty. He said it’s not for sell. So after about 4 hrs of bulllpoopting with one another I was loading it up. Along with the original bike I was going for. Something about the leopard solo polo. Idk but it’s one killer bike. I believe it to be all OG minus the tires.

Nice score... Is that a blue band or yellow band 2 speed? Also for reference if it was an original 2 speed bike it would have a caliper brake on the front fork..

Nice score... Is that a blue band or yellow band 2 speed? Also for reference if it was an original 2 speed bike it would have a caliper brake on the front fork..

It is a yellow band. Thank you for the info. I might have to swap the wheel out on the little dx to make it correct.

What’s weird is I just looked at the catalog for 64 and I guess the deluxes didn’t come with 2 speeds? If so I didn’t see any with front brakes??

Two Speed (blue bands) were first offered in 1965, which came with the front caliper brake.
However, you could have a dealer install one on a 64.

Back