When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Coppertone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not to take away from Derek's thread, but take a look at this old thread on the same subject.
I have seen or heard of this but not quite on my watch before. Old world thing technique, thx Dave for sharing

After a little adjustment on the handlebar and seat stance and the cover up 2.125 front tire removed off the Westwind tire which by the way is a 2.125 made for a s7 rim it looks better now with the one tire. Old world stuff with layering together a tire inside a tire.

IMG_4371.jpeg

Last edited:
I realized there was some fork issues, bent in areas and the common hitting a curb also, plus a stem wedge was stuck in the fork tube. Thankfully Geoff Greene a good friend has all the tools to repair such problems. Also the self publisher of many books. Thx G

1F5402BA-DCA8-42B5-87C8-24A7740E51AE.jpeg

480CE9DD-B986-48D6-99F2-F66C2E52CB75.jpeg

D60695E5-5B6C-40BB-95B0-1DE4E03156BB.jpeg

not downing the bike, just a suggestion, if that's paint on the chainguard and it comes off i would put a new decal on there, bike looks really nice !!

Back