When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Huffy Silver Jet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm parting out a '66 Fury and I have an extra fender. The chrome ain't perfect, but its functional. I'll Pm you in the morning (if I lose a fender I'm really screwed lol!)

BTW, did you get the switch plate?

Oh, and another thing. The tail light buckets on these are the same ones used in the Sears Spaceliners and other Murray "Flite" bikes as well. Only the Murray ones are white and not black!

Glad to see the Silver Jet made it home safely. Were the three bands still on the box?

JD,

Nice Silverjet. That seat looks like its in real nice shape.
I was wondering if you were planning to send the rack, tank and chain guard out to get them restored? If so, wondered if you had anybody in mind that can match that original metallic red color and redo the stripes and lettering.

Thanks Motorama55.
And you're correct, the seat looks to be almost flawless.
No I don't have anyone I use but, there are members here that do amazing repaint work. At this time I don't plan on redoing the paint....just too many projects in the works at the moment.

Stephen, yes I'm interested in the fender stay but, if the price is doable on the fender, I'm interested. Other than the broken stay my fender has good chrome.
No... the switch panel has not arrived...do you have a tracking number?
Interesting on the rear tailight battery trays being the same on the Murrays and these Huffys othere than the color. I to would still need the ever elussive tailight lens...good luck with that search, right?

And Gary, the bands were still intact. Only the side box panel was torn as someone tried to ust the cutout handle hole for lifting.
Thanks again Gary.

Back