When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Paramount rider

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
This has been a great rider, I built and spec it this about 4-5 years ago with some great parts and did a cold set rear at 135mm to fit a Chris King buzz single speed hub. there has been some repairs done withe top tube and braze ons added on the wrong side for the brake cable, so I didn't feel bad making this bike the way I wanted it. It is pretty practical around town and commuted this bike 365 days a year for a good 3 years, it is now semi retired; I built a 82 Trek 710 full Reynolds 531as my new daily commuter.
IMG_7127.jpeg
IMG_7128.jpeg

Very neat Paramount and dare I say more usable than a stock ‘64? Good on ya!
Thank you. These old well build frames are great for todays riding if you update the bike. Reynolds 531 stays and fork absorb the road well and light weight enough plus strong. Building vintage road bikes with a mixture of years done tastefully is the way to go for me.

Back