When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'64 Schwinn Continental rehab.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BillRays

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi gang. Bill here from Ferndale, Michigan, and in the middle of a one owner, '64 Schwinn Continental rehab. I was originally going to do a full on restoration, but not yet being able to find paint-Radiant Coppertone-I've opted instead for a thorough cleaning and polishing, including repacking hubs, new cables, etc. I posted a lot of this on a couple other forums, but my question to you today is: What do you all think of clear coating? Once I get this thing cleaned and shining, do I clear coat it, or maybe just a good wax job? Thanks for your interest.

IMG_2750.JPG

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2752.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2754.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2756.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2777.JPG

IMG_E2766.JPG

Another OG saved, good thing you didn't find that coppertone paint, great job reconditioning your childhood bike, I have pictures of me on a 62 Continental that my brother-in-law bought new ( at Russels Schwinn ) and my parents bought for me in 68 and I sold back to him in the 90's, its around the same condition ( blue ) and is still handing in his garage. Oh ya just WAX!

Back