When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Tiger before and after

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Finally decided to tackle this one while on vacation. Converted it to a coaster brake because that’s what I do, had a S-7 side stamped rear wheel laying around. Complete rebuild and cleanup and it makes a great rider.

B05FF301-F13B-4436-A53E-83BC80A05CCD.jpeg

41A645F5-3C20-4390-94AB-1BA2FB9ABF5A.jpeg

29ABD1F5-2338-4DFA-AB47-70CE2BE32805.jpeg

@rollfaster I’m in St. Louis also and have a 64’ American kickback I would like to fix up. Would love to ask you some questions about how you go about your projects. PM me when you have a chance! Thanks!

Finally decided to tackle this one while on vacation. Converted it to a coaster brake because that’s what I do, had a S-7 side stamped rear wheel laying around. Complete rebuild and cleanup and it makes a great rider.

View attachment 1624416

View attachment 1624417

View attachment 1624419

Hey there Rob, as always, nice work. Thought you might like to see this pic of a 61 Tiger I found years back. The original owner had it in his attic for years. Just had to wipe it down.

Back