When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Murray Wildcat X65

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

30thtbird

Finally riding a big boys bike
Can anyone tell me if this bike is original.I'm not sure about some of the parts on it.Any help would be greatly appriciated.Kenny.

Attachments

• wildcat x65 001 (Medium).jpg
    wildcat x65 001 (Medium).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Sweet

My Murray catalog reference material starts in '68, but it sure looks legit to me.

I do know that the pedals are incorrect though.It didn't have any when I got it.From some very grainy copies of a 65 Murray add I think it is suppose to have white diamond block pedals.The grips I am unsure of,but need a replacement set anyway.I am mainly curious about the gooseneck(stem).It kinda resembles a schwinn(forged).I believe the tires and innertubes are the original date coded items that came on the bike when new.Kenny.

those early pedals must have been really cheap, mine on my early murray were also gone and replaced with schwinn pedals at sometime..my bike has the typical wald goose neck...
I do know that the pedals are incorrect though.It didn't have any when I got it.From some very grainy copies of a 65 Murray add I think it is suppose to have white diamond block pedals.The grips I am unsure of,but need a replacement set anyway.I am mainly curious about the gooseneck(stem).It kinda resembles a schwinn(forged).I believe the tires and innertubes are the original date coded items that came on the bike when new.Kenny.

Back