When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 schwinn stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Notagamerguy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked up this 65 stingray. Im going to try and restore it to its former glory since it has the options for brakes in the front and back.

However im curious if anybody knows what this sissy bar and troxel seat originally belonged to

20201114_130156.jpg

IMG_20201114_130646_916.jpg

WOW a violet 1965 nice score! The 1965 stingray would have one of two white only seats . The deluxe had fake stiching creating ribs the basic stingray would of had a smooth white seat both the same shape. As for the sissy bar 65' used its own It had a higher top loop then the later version. It would have had crimps where it attaches to the seat. It would have also bolted directly to the axel no adjustable clamps that came in 66'

Sorry I thought you were asking for correct seat for stingray ,I think those high sisssy bars were mostly aftermarket ,I could be wrong
Ok i wasn't sure if high sissybars were so other factory bike.
And for the seat i believe it should be a pearsons schwinn approved seat, i known 65 have the deep turfed seat or the smoothie seat. This one has a troxel seat. And i know 65 is a 1 year high loop pearsons sissy bar with 3 hole at the bottom and not the c claps like later years

try and see if that black paint comes off some times it does and you might have nice paint under Neath

Back