When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Slik Chik

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Monark52

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So I bought this from a local picker friend of mine. It's in great shape and it will clean up like new. It's got a blue band two speed that shifts fine. I'm thinking these bars were dealer replaced as they look like they've been on the bike since day one.
I'm thinking of replacing the bars with full size ones and the seat with a flowered sting ray piece.
The question is, should I make the changes or keep it as is? And, if I was to sell this, what would be a reasonable price to ask? I have an idea but I just want to see how far off I am. Thanks for the help.
14fceee96864da008a8301d9768fc2e1.jpg

f9a290ae7169638d15fc25b2722954a5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Hmmmm...dosent look sky blue , must be the pic.
Sky Blue went thru a few shade changes during it's time along with many of the other colors. For the first couple three years it was a light shade and sometime in 66 SB had a shade change and was a wee bit darker. 66 SB dropout and 67 Varsity.

My 66 Varsity.jpg

1966-schwinn-varsity-on-the-sidewalk-jpg.jpg

Back