When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'66 Schwinn Twinn build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SchwinnSchwing

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked this 66 up for $45 last month. Tore it down right away. Color is going to be gray primer with red rims & white tires. Going to do some light custom stuff as well. Got some white pedals & white & silver chains on the way now. Almost finished sanding the frame down to paint it
00I0I_hOHZJoLJ9hY_600x450.jpg
DSCN7710.JPG
DSCN7796.JPG
DSCN7797.JPG
DSCN7811.JPG
DSCN7915.JPG

Oh I love when the creative juices flow. Decided to rotate the rear fender back & down so it sits almost on the ground. Had to remove & move the fender stay brackets. One was too short in the new position but the one from the front fender was the perfect length where I need to mount it.
DSCN7955.JPG
DSCN7953.JPG

Was originally going to use the stock Twinn front fork on this one but decided to go springer since it was given to me & already has a fender I can use. The front fender on the twinn had a big hole from the mounting screw pulling through. Just have to paint it so it's no longer PINK :)
DSCN7974.JPG

I was sitting there & noticed that front fender staring at me that I wasn't going to use. I figured why not fill back in the 12 or so inches I rotated the rear fender. So I cut that thing down & will have basically 2/3 of the wheel fendered. The cool part is they'll overlap right at the fender mounting crossbar in the frame so it'll look like 1 fender without having to weld anything. Winner winner chicken dinner
DSCN7977.JPG
DSCN7978.JPG
DSCN7979.JPG
DSCN7980.JPG
DSCN7981.JPG
DSCN7982.JPG
DSCN7985.JPG

Back