When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Had a couple of questions about this 67 Deluxe Violet I'm working on, first was missing front brake so I put one off a 68 that seems right (my 65's have a earlier Schwinn script calipers not schwinn approved) but not sure of the color of cable hosing and weather to use pointy or ball end brake lever, also did they ever use this seat ( silver stripe) on later deluxe or would it be a silver tufted like on some fastbacks. I have not done much with these later Sting-Rays execpy krats so any help wouls be great.
F523FFFC-5EC7-4A98-9D0E-11811873A94E.jpeg

51E6AD7B-2E0F-4BEE-A9BF-E46FF559C0FD.jpeg

A Weinmann 890 with a red Washer and an eye stabber lever with red dot would be correct for your 67. Nice find, should clean up nice. stencils are available on the bay for the darts and very nice guard re-screens are available from https://www.koolestuff.com/

Reactions: mrg
A Weinmann 890 with a red Washer and an eye stabber lever with red dot would be correct for your 67. Nice find, should clean up nice. stencils are available on the bay for the darts and very nice guard re-screens are available from https://www.koolestuff.com/
It's a Nov. 67. I think your right but around then the switched (or also used) Schwinn Approved - TYPE MS3.1 on 68's, so when did they switch. My seat looks 68 Deluxe but being a Nov 67 could it be right?, it sure more comfortable to ride than the flat sided deep tuft shown in the catalog/parts list?

Last edited:
Been doing a little work on my 67 Deluxe and it's almost where I want it, I don't really like white wall on Stingray's ( not even on my Super Deluxe's ) but this kinda needed them !, plus Deluxe's came with WW and Super Deluxe's came both ways.
8B4368D0-6A4B-4530-BA37-703D8B3BFCDE.jpeg

A01B8BB1-4689-4425-811B-9D10DD997359.jpeg

12D2A967-1ED4-4781-9C59-F41494986091.jpeg

Last edited:
Back